- Recommended iOS version 7.0 or above
- [iPhone 4S and later, iPad (3rd generation and later), iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad Mini (all generations)]
- Recommended Android version 4.4.3 or above
- [Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 (2013)]
- For iOS devices, please visit the App Store; for Android devices, please visit the Google Play Store.
- Search for INGENIUM® BLU mobile app.
- Download and install as you would with any other application.
After pairing Gen 1 lamps, you simply press the Bluetooth icon in dark grey to get connection, the icon flashes with green during the connection, and become steady green when the lamp and smart device are connected.
The colour of the Bluetooth icon shows the connection status. There are 3 statuses:
A paired lamp exists in cover area and the lamp is ready for connection. Press the Bluetooth icon to connect the lamp and smart device.
The lamp is connected and it is ready to be controlled. Press the Bluetooth icon to disconnect.
The lamp does not exist in the cover area or not power on.
There is no limit for the number of scenes set up in the new app, so there is plenty of opportunity for you to get creative.
For the timer setting of INGENIUM® BLU Gen 2 lamps, you are able to schedule a maximum of 3 timers for each lamp/device and repeat it weekly.
For Gen 1 lamps, the wake up timer enables the lamp to light up from the lowest brightness to 100% brightness gradually in 5 minutes or 15 minutes. The lamp can be scheduled for one week, and one time can be set on each day.
- Check that power is supplied to the lamp. Try to switch off the lamp and switch on again for re-connection; or
- Fully close the app and restart it; or
- Restart your smart device